What are cookies?
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically. An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed at the request of a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Once installed, cookies have a determined lifespan, remaining “passive”, in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard driver of the user on whose equipment they were installed.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie; and the content or value of the cookie. From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web server.
For what purposes are cookies used through this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual, namely to:
- improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during its visit / use by users;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to Sephzone.com, as the owner of this website;
- anticipation of any goods that will be made available to users in the future through this website, depending on the services / products accessed.
What is the lifetime of cookies?
The lifetime of cookies can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that also determine their lifespan:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days or several years in the future) or until when deleted by the user at any time via browser settings.
What are third-party cookies?
Certain sections of content on the website may be provided through third parties, ie not by Sephzone.com, in which case these cookies are called cookies placed by third parties (“third party cookies”).
We use third-party cookies to compile visitor statistics, such as how many people have visited our website, what kind of technology they use or how, how much time they spend on the site, what page they see, etc. This helps us to continue to improve our site and provide a better user experience. These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Facebook.
What cookies are used through this website:
By using / visiting the website, the following cookies can be placed:
a. Website performance cookies;
b. User analysis cookies;
c. Geotargetting cookies;
a. Performance cookies
This type of cookie stores the user’s preferences for this website, so resetting the preferences when you visit the website is no longer necessary.
b. User analysis cookies
These cookies inform us if a certain user of the website has visited / used this website before. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only
c. Geotargetting cookies
These cookies are used by a software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website.
How can I disable cookies?
Here are the cookie configuration instructions for the main browsers:
Last update: 07.04.2020.